Ash is one of our reliable plumbers in the Plumbing Bros Chatswood team. As an experienced plumber, he’s got some stories to tell (just see below comment about electric eels) but is also brings significant experience to the team across all types of maintenance plumbing issues.
What do you like about your job?
- The challenges and problems I get to solve. Every day is different, and I enjoy the physical aspect of the role. Better than being behind a desk all day!
How long have you been in the industry?
- 24 years now and have seen quite a few changes during that period. I remember using electric eels instead of jetters, copper was still preferred over plastic water pipes, and Plumbers still knew how to weld.
Do you have any hobbies?
- Home improvements nowadays and spending time with the family.
Which sporting team do you follow?
- I don’t really follow sports much anymore but went for the Balmain Tigers when I was younger. I’ll watch State of Origin or the AFL or NRL Grand Finals when they are on too
What is your favourite type of food?
- Thai and Mexican, or Indian. Something with a bit of spice or kick. You can’t beat a cold beer at the end of a hard days work as well.