Number of Programs: 1 Programs
$1,550.00 ex GST
Finish Colour: Stainless Steel
Oven Fuel Type: Natural Gas
Cooktop Type: Gas burners
Height (mm): 916 mm
Width (mm): 596 mm
Oven Volume: 80 Litres
Depth (mm): 632 mm
Warranty: 2 Year domestic warranty on
all parts and labour with in home service
Accessories included: 2 x Oven wire
racks and 1 x grill and insert
Trivets: Cast Iron
Cooktop Burners: 4 Burners
Burner Material: Cast Iron
Number of Programs: 1 Programs
Oven Type: Upright Oven/Stove
Timer Functions: 2-hour mechanical timer
Grill location: Separate gas grill
Control type: Control knob
Number of shelf positions: 5
Finish Colour Description: Mark-resistant
stainless steel exterior and a pyrolux,
high temperature enamel interior
1 x 25 Watt oven light
2 x shelves
Easy clean formed shelf supports
120-minute mechanical timer
Telescopic grill runner
• Manometer test houses gas line. NOTE: If a gas leak is present, entire job will be charged at time and materials
• Disconnect existing gas appliance
• Install and connect new gas appliance
• Adjust legs to ensure upright stove is level and finished height is 10mm above benchtop height for compliance
• Test gas appliance and instruct client how to operate
• Clean up any job-related rubbish/debris to client/tenant’s bin only
• Attach gas compliance badge to meter box and submit paperwork to gas authority
• Remove all rubbish and appliances that have been altered by tradesman from site and dispose of accordingly.
• Identify unsatisfactory compliance items due to recent updates in the Australian Standards
(Regulator must be accessible; flex hose cannot penetrate cupboards; if a shepherd’s hook is required
on the gas line at the rear of the stove — add an extra $50+ if existing connection is coming from approx.
1m high OR an extra $80+ if coming from the floor — these extras will all quoted on-site should they be required
• Trim cabinetry/benchtop to fit new appliance add an extra $25+
NOTE: Adding cabinetry not included and will be referred to our handyman/cabinet maker)
• Supply and install single 10-amp power point for gas appliance ignition (if no safety switch installed
at electrical switch board, it is against regulations to have a new power point installed)
Subject to site inspection – add an extra $180+
• If there is no existing gas oven present, then an on-site quotation will be required
• To change over client supplied like-for-like gas upright stove = $250+
*** Additional extras may apply for compliance (see additional extras above) ***
To all Plumbing Bros customers, clients and followers,
As the COVID-19 situation rapidly evolves our priority is always the health & safety of our team and broader community.
To mitigate the risk to all concerned we have taken the following precautionary measures to ensure the continuity of our business operations.
We have implemented face masks and gloves to be worn on all jobs.
Unless absolutely necessary we have restricted face-to-face interaction within our business.
We are actively following all advice provided by the Australian government including mandatory isolation for team members who are returning from international travel and prohibited visitors who have travelled internationally for the same quarantine period.
We are geared up and ready to continue to provide 24/7 emergency service safely should we be locked down at any point.
Please be assured that we do not foresee any disruptions to our product supply.
As the COVID-19 continues to develop we are reviewing our plans and will keep you informed of any relevant changes.
We appreciate your understanding during this challenging period. As always, we remain committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience.