$1,600.00 ex GST
Cooktop Fuel Type: Gas
Finish Colour: White
Height (mm): 30 mm
Width (mm) ; 600 mm
Depth (mm): 500 mm
Warranty: 2 Years
Warranty Note: Parts and labour
Cut Out Width: 560 mm
Cut Out Depth: 482 mm
Trivets: Cast Iron
Cooktop Burners: 4 Burners
Control type: Control knob
Finish Colour Description: White Enamel
Pan stand included
• Manometer test houses gas line
NOTE: If a gas leak is present, entire job will be charged at time and materials
• Disconnect existing gas appliance
• Install and connect new gas appliance
• Test gas appliance and instruct client how to operate
• Clean up any job-related rubbish/debris and old cooktop to client/tenant’s bin only
• Attach gas compliance badge to meter box and submit paperwork to gas authority
• Identify unsatisfactory compliance items due to recent updates in the Australian Standards (Regulator must be
accessible; flex hose cannot penetrate cupboards — these extras will all quoted on-site should they be required)
• Trim benchtop to fit new appliance add an extra $25+
NOTE: Adding cabinetry not included and will be referred to our handyman/cabinet maker)
• If there is no existing gas cooktop present, then an on-site quotation will be required
• Supply and install single 10-amp power point for gas appliance ignition (if no safety switch installed
at electrical switch board, it is against regulations to have a new power point installed)
Subject to site inspection – add an extra $180+
• To change over client supplied like-for-like gas cooktop = $220+
To all Plumbing Bros customers, clients and followers,
As the COVID-19 situation rapidly evolves our priority is always the health & safety of our team and broader community.
To mitigate the risk to all concerned we have taken the following precautionary measures to ensure the continuity of our business operations.
We have implemented face masks and gloves to be worn on all jobs.
Unless absolutely necessary we have restricted face-to-face interaction within our business.
We are actively following all advice provided by the Australian government including mandatory isolation for team members who are returning from international travel and prohibited visitors who have travelled internationally for the same quarantine period.
We are geared up and ready to continue to provide 24/7 emergency service safely should we be locked down at any point.
Please be assured that we do not foresee any disruptions to our product supply.
As the COVID-19 continues to develop we are reviewing our plans and will keep you informed of any relevant changes.
We appreciate your understanding during this challenging period. As always, we remain committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience.