Product Warranty: 10 Years
$1,750.00 ex GST
Rheem Stellar Natural Gas 360 ltr
External Hot Water Unit
Gas Type: Natural Gas
Suitable for: 3-7 people
Variations: Also available in other
sizes and gas types
Hot Water Delivery (First Hour): 360 ltr
Relief Valve Setting: 1400 kPa
Information: Recovery rating: 200 litre
per hour at 45deg rise
Product Warranty: 10 Years
Height: 1900 mm | Width: 485 mm
Depth: 558 mm | Cylinder Size: 160 ltrs
Inlet Size: 20 mm | Outlet Size: 20 mm
Other Information: Gas connection: 15mm
• Major works PLB certification (compliance law)
• Supply of new hot and cold relief valves
• Removal of old unit and box from site
• Includes original fault finding visit up to 30 mins only (same visit)
• 6-year installation warranty
• Leave the user manual with the client/tenant
• To commission, install badge in meter box and submit compliance paperwork
• Supply and install of 1 x new gravel pit – add an extra $50+ per pit
• If a tempering valve is required (changing from existing temp valve only) add an extra $100+
• If there is no gas valve present an extra $30+ will be added to supply and cut in a 15mm Dura Eagle gas cock
• If the unit is not 10mm above finished floor height and a slab is required, add an extra $30+
• Additional visits will incur an extra $80+
• If the client wishes to change from storage to instantaneous a quotation will be provided
• If the cold-water isolation valve is a garden tap, the original DUO Valve (too many water hammer issues)
OR leaking in any way then this MUST be changed. An extra $50+ will be added to supply and install
15mm Tomson NRI ball valve
*** SEE COMPLIANCE SECTION TO SEE IF YOUR SYSTEM COMPLIES WITH REGULATIONS ***
To all Plumbing Bros customers, clients and followers,
As the COVID-19 situation rapidly evolves our priority is always the health & safety of our team and broader community.
To mitigate the risk to all concerned we have taken the following precautionary measures to ensure the continuity of our business operations.
We have implemented face masks and gloves to be worn on all jobs.
Unless absolutely necessary we have restricted face-to-face interaction within our business.
We are actively following all advice provided by the Australian government including mandatory isolation for team members who are returning from international travel and prohibited visitors who have travelled internationally for the same quarantine period.
We are geared up and ready to continue to provide 24/7 emergency service safely should we be locked down at any point.
Please be assured that we do not foresee any disruptions to our product supply.
As the COVID-19 continues to develop we are reviewing our plans and will keep you informed of any relevant changes.
We appreciate your understanding during this challenging period. As always, we remain committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience.