$550.00 ex GST
Uniset 2 Cistern Dual Flush 6/3
Universal Seat White (3*)
Caroma Uniset II Connector Cistern
Product Type: Cistern
Height: 877 mm | Width: 355 mm
Length: 150 mm
Pan Material: Vitreous China
Caroma Concorde Toilet Pan Concealed
S OR P Trap White (4*)
Rating: 3 Star Rating
Measure: 4.5/3,3.3 Average Ltrs Per Flush
Measure: 4.5 Litres Per Full Flush
Measure: 3 Litres Per Half Flush
• To remove old to client/tenant’s bin only
• To test thoroughly and provide before and after photo’s
• NOTE: Painting of wall may be necessary on completion as existing cistern may be larger than the new
one. This will incur additional costs if necessary.
• NOTE: Whilst we take the utmost care in removing the existing toilet there are rare occasions that are
out of our control where the tiles/lino may be lifted in which will be charged as extra to make good
• NOTE: if a non-standard scenario is encountered (eg. Moving to a rear entry water supply etc. then this
will be quoted upon arrival)
• If cement base required, an extra $50+ will be chargeable for cement/mortar (no quick-set product such
as jetcrete is to be used as it has potential to crack the pan)
• If a replacement flexible hose is required, an extra $15+ will be added
• If a replacement cold water isolation is required, an extra $25+ will be added
• If an offset pan adaptor is required, an extra $30+ will be added
• To change over like-for-like client supplied toilet suite with silicone base = $180+
To all Plumbing Bros customers, clients and followers,
As the COVID-19 situation rapidly evolves our priority is always the health & safety of our team and broader community.
To mitigate the risk to all concerned we have taken the following precautionary measures to ensure the continuity of our business operations.
We have implemented face masks and gloves to be worn on all jobs.
Unless absolutely necessary we have restricted face-to-face interaction within our business.
We are actively following all advice provided by the Australian government including mandatory isolation for team members who are returning from international travel and prohibited visitors who have travelled internationally for the same quarantine period.
We are geared up and ready to continue to provide 24/7 emergency service safely should we be locked down at any point.
Please be assured that we do not foresee any disruptions to our product supply.
As the COVID-19 continues to develop we are reviewing our plans and will keep you informed of any relevant changes.
We appreciate your understanding during this challenging period. As always, we remain committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience.