Portable Gas Heaters (Bayonet Installs)
Should a client have an old run down in-built space heater which they want to swap over for a portable space heater, we can install safe bayonet points with regulatory high and low vents, so clients can safely enjoy the heat.
Standard Gas Bayonet Install = $450+
- Manometer test houses gas line
- NOTE: If a gas leak is present, entire job will be charged at time and materials
- Tee off existing gas line no more than 2m from external wall (any distance further will be extra)
- Run down external wall and punch through installing spud at no more or no less than 5% of the ceiling height
- Supply and install gas bayonet
- Supply and install 1 x high and 1 x low vent
- NOTE: Whilst we take the utmost care in jackhammering walls and floors, unfortunately we cannot be responsible for any possible patch works that may be encountered due to brittle walls and floors etc.
- Re-test gas line and commission appliance
- Fill out regulatory gas paperwork and leave on site
Contact Plumbing Bros for your Portable Heater Installation Plumber in Burleigh Waters.
NOTE: Any non-standard bayonet installs such as a two-story house or should the client want the gas line chased in an internal wall then this will be quoted from a site visit.